10 Recipes for Turning Thanksgiving Leftovers into Something New
- Turkey Hash with Eggs: you can even use leftovers for breakfast
- Turkey Enchiladas: this cheese sauce is amazing
- Turkey and Biscuit Casserole: baked comfort food
- Stuffing Meatloaf with Marmalade Glaze: stuffing is even better the second time around
- Turkey Magiritsa: a great riff on a traditional Greek soup
- Turkey Tetrazzini: this creamy pasta feeds a crowd
- Creamy Mashed Potato and Leek Soup: when you just want a break from all that turkey
- Turkey Croquettes: a great use for leftover turkey and mashed potatoes
- Cranberry Nut Squares: cranberry sauce transitions from side dish to yummy dessert
- Pie and Cranberry Sauce Milkshake: hope you’re lucky enough to even have leftover pie for this one
Feature and Title image via Better Homes and Gardens.
Julianne Puckett is the creator of Yankee Kitchen Ninja, a blog about what she calls “stealthy homemaking” — healthy recipes that are quick and easy to prepare, DIY gardening tips and the occasional craft project. A designer, writer and former suburban-dwelling IT professional, she lives in rural Vermont, where she struggles to balance the siren call of her inner farmer with her love of cute shoes and cocktails.
If you love these tips, then try these: