Joy is an essential oil blend by Young Living. It combines Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Coriander, Lemon, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose into oil that can be used in a multitude of ways. While Joy is often used as a great mood enhancer that can give emotional balance and an uplifting feeling, this multi-functioning essential oil can also be used in many places all over the house. From the floor to the car to the laundry, a little bit of Joy essential oil can be just the right amount to spread a whole lot of goodness around. Plus, this essential oil could be a replacement for other chemical cleaning products and perfumes. Here are six great ways that you can get the most benefit from Joy throughout your home…
1. Clean the Floors with Joy – Just add a few drops of Joy on a cotton ball and place inside the canister of your vacuum cleaner. The floral smell will then be spread throughout the house as you clean the floors. Or sprinkle a few drops onto a rag and wipe down the hard floors in your home.
2. Add Joy to Laundry – Place a few drops on a cloth and put it in the dryer for great smelling clothes.
3. Fragrant Joy Deodorant – Mix in a small jar: 2 oz cornstarch, 1 oz baking soda, 5 drops Joy. Apply to underarms instead of traditional deodorant.
4. Put Joy in Body Lotion – Stir a few drops into plain lotion for a joyful addition to your daily beauty regimen.
5. Use Joy as a Car Air Freshener – Place 1-2 drops of Joy on a cotton ball and place in the air vents of your car or mix with water in a spray bottle and spritz the inside of your vehicle to help put the family in a good mood.
6. Scented Stationary Spreads Joy to Others – Sprinkle Joy on note cards and letters to make a lovely scented stationary that lifts others’ spirits, too.
There are so many ways to use Joy essential oil around your home and get the benefits. If you would like to try this essential oil visit these links for more information about how to get started with essential oils or to purchase your own essential oils.
More Uses for Essential Oils:
I’m Frances. I am a mother, a wife, and a community volunteer. I work as a scientist by day and moonlight as a blogger. Making lists helps me keep everything on track. While I have a good life, there is always room for improvement. Join me as I decorate, organize, and try new things over at my blog Improvement List.