Holidays are perfect times to break out the craft supplies and recycling. Kids love crafts their little hands can do on their own, and springtime is rife with inspiration! This Easter, turn egg cartons into adorable chicks, make some unique puppets, use paper in new ways and create memories with your kids as you help them craft up some fun! Bunnies, chicks and eggs take staring roles in the top 10 Easter crafts kids will love to make.
1. Sharpie Eggs - mom.me
2. Wooden Spoon Chick Puppets – One Little Project
3. Origami Bunnies – Tinkerlab
4. Papier Mache Easter Baskets – Red Ted Art
5. Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland – Itsy Sparks
6. Jumping Jack Easter Bunnies – Pottery Barn Kids Blog
7. Egg Carton Chicks – Paper, Plate and Plane
8. Spring Chicks – Housing a Forest
9. Easter Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets – Craft Jr.
10. Washi Tape Egg Canvas – ehow
Kimberly Mueller is the “me” over at bugaboo, mini, mr & me, a blog that highlights her creative endeavors. She especially likes to share kid crafts, sewing attempts, recipes, upcycled projects, photography and free printable gift tags/cards. When she’s not enjoying being married to her best friend, chasing after the natives (AKA her three kids) and attempting to keep the house in one piece, you can find her with a glue gun in one hand and spray paint in the other. Aside from DIY pursuits, she also enjoys writing, reading, music, singing (mostly in the shower) and the color yellow. Kimberly recently published a craft book entitled Modern Mod Podge. You can also find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Instagram. Email her at: bugabooblog(at)yahoo.com