It used to be that one of the reasons I looked forward to taking an airline trip was because I might get a package of Biscoff cookies with my complimentary beverage. Once I discovered that the rich, cinnamon cookies can be purchased at the grocery store, I gave up flying (no, just kidding). So imagine my delight when I discovered Biscoff spread: it’s all the delicious taste of Biscoff cookies in a spreadable format. Move over, Nutella: there’s a new delicious snack spread in town!
But more than that, I am so excited about all the ways that I can use this delicious treat in a recipe!!
10 Biscoff Treat Ideas
Great Treats to Make Using Biscoff Spread
1) Biscoff Rice Krispy Treats: What a yummy spin on an old favorite
2) Chewy Biscoff Blondies: A gooey treat that the whole family will love
3) Pumpkin Biscoff Bread: An easy quick bread with great fall flavors
4) Apple Biscoff Bars: The perfect combination of cake and cookie, plus Biscoff and apples
5) Biscoff Iced Coffee: Give ho-hum iced coffee a cinnamon-y twist
6) Biscoff Smoothie: Greek yogurt and soy milk make this smoothie a winner
7) Hot Biscoff Milk: A yummy alternative to hot chocolate
8) Biscoff Fruit Dip: An easy after-school snack
9) No-Bake Biscoff Cookies: Cookies that you don’t have to bake? Yes, please!
10) Biscoff Yogurt Parfait: A breakfast parfait, loaded with fruit
Any of these great Biscoff treat ideas would be fun to make for your family! Which one are you going to try?